- Black/Dulce True Body Lift+ Pre-Sale orders placed between May 22 and June 13 are expected to ship between June 23 - July 7.*
- XL Black/Dulce True Body Lift+ Pre-Sale orders placed after June 13 are expected to ship between July 18 - July 25.*
- Black/Dulce Scoop Neck True Body Pre-Sale orders placed after May 8 are expected to ship between May 30 - June 9.*
- Black V-Neck True Body Pre-Sale orders placed after May 8 are expected to ship between May 30 - June 9.*
- Dulce V-Neck True Body Pre-Sale orders placed after May 19 are expected to ship between May 22 - May 26.*
What is a Pre-Order?
- Pre-orders are orders for items that are not in stock currently but that are expected to be available for purchase at a later date. The estimated ship date for the item will be displayed on the product page. If you submit a pre-order, the item will be reserved for you and mailed out to you as soon as the shipment reaches our warehouse. We will send you an email with tracking information once the item ships out.
When will I be charged for my pre-sale item?
- Pre-order items will be charged within 48 hours of your initial checkout.
Why does my account say "shipped" - I thought the order wasn't coming until later?
- The "shipped" status is an indicator that your order is processing. If there is no tracking information listed, your order is not on the way yet.
Can I order pre-sale and non pre-sale items in the same order?
- Yes! You can include both pre-sale and non pre-sale items in the same order.
- Any items that are in stock will ship to you per our usual Processing and Transit Times.
- You will be charged for the full amount of your order (including pre-sale items) when your in stock items ship.
- Your Pre-Sale item will ship separately once it is back in stock.
- If you ordered multiple Pre-Sale items, you may receive multiple shipments as items will be coming into stock at different times.
Can I make changes to an order after it's been submitted?
- No. We are unable to make any changes to your order after it's been submitted.
- Items cannot be added, removed, or changed.
- The shipping address is not able to be altered.
- Please double check that your order and shipping details are correct before submitting the order.
Can I exchange my pre-sale item if it doesn't fit?
- Yes! If you receive your item and find it is not a good fit, you can request an exchange.
- Visit our Help Center article on How to Request an Exchange.
- You will receive an email notification once your returned order has been received, inspected and processed at our warehouse, typically within 16-20 business days. At that time, any exchanged items will be processed and the new sizes sent out to you. Exchange items will be sent free of charge with free ground shipping.
Can I return my pre-sale item?
- Yes! To ensure a fast and easy return or exchange:
- Merchandise must be unworn, undamaged and unwashed.
- Merchandise must have all tags, including True&Co. tags, attached.
- All merchandise eligible for return must be returned within 30 days from delivery.
- Original shipping charges are not refundable.
- We cannot process your return if you do not use a True&Co. return label on your box. Our return label includes specific information that allows us to process your return quickly and ensure you receive any refunds due.
- You will receive an email notification once your order has been received, inspected and processed at our warehouse, typically within 16-20 business days. In addition, your bank may take a few more business days to post the credit back to your account. All refunds will be issued to your original payment method. Store credits refunded will be returned to your account.
- For more information, please view our Return Policy.
*Shipping date is an estimate - some orders may ship sooner or later than the estimated date.